Ectso - Dealers Dream Ectso - Dealers Dream

Damn Mike!

Your music is gettin good bro havent been on this for the longest time!! this song is slick, guy above noted the piano. its my favorite id say. ive been good man, had a daughter. i havent been doing to much digital though, but have been rockin a lot of the real piano :) hit me up brah good to hear from ya

Ectso - Mountain Air Ectso - Mountain Air

wtf!?!

Blehhh this song is horrible!!!!! hahaha im totally kidding the zero is just for fun :) sounds great man, kinda japanese if you ask me

ectsoman responds:

Lmao, if you hate it you can totally say so. All that kiddin' jazz lol. Long time no see bro, glad to see you're still around.

Mental Issues-SkyTurnsRed(demo Mental Issues-SkyTurnsRed(demo

Badass!

Man, i think this is awsome. My favorite kind of music really. Nice voice too, a lot of people i notice have scratchy voices when they try to scream and they crack a lot too. Reminds me of all that remains, they way the instruments are rollin and your vocals going in and out of screamo and badass mode. Great job. Put a full version out damnit i want to download haha.

Cain Theme Cain Theme

Im diggin it!

Which program are you wanting to buy? Thats a little expensive if you asked me. Anywho, im liking this piece. Cool synths and a nice beat, but your kicks overload sometimes, especially when everything is running together. Not sure if that was intended but yea. Gj :)

Aaroca responds:

I think it was adobe flash professional, 8, 9 or 10 I'm not sure but when I looked at the price my heart dropped.
Thanks for the review!

-Aaroca-

The Hunt For The God Particle The Hunt For The God Particle

Pianos-r-us!

I think this song is rockin. you got my favorite instrument being played well. Im loving the rapid kick solos. i do all my stuff digitally so it sounds electroid, yours sounds like a real kit! the soft strings in your background are noticeable! great job. 5 - 9/10

We belong together short We belong together short

hmm

i think that the song is off the hook badass and could probably get some lyrics sync'd to the longer version when its out, but that kick is overloading your other sounds, kind of making everything pulsate. My suggestion would be to either turn them down a small notch or EQ them to hit a little softer. overall good work bud, ill be looking for the long version :)

Cleanin out my closet freesty Cleanin out my closet freesty

Cool

Hey the monarch project read the title of course its a ripped beat. its a good beat to freestyle to. of course you wouldnt know that though, someone who probably didnt even listen to what he was freestyling. Good job man. i like the flow you have going with the lyrics. Some pretty intense parts in it. there are a couple of things that should be pointed out though. 3:22 has a sudden volume burst in your mic so it gets pretty loud (Intended or not) it should be looked into. By the way what program are you using to mix your mix into the beat? If none id suggest getting one that can cut out the mild static your mic is outputting. and speak up !!! :)

juggaloallday responds:

to be honest im not even using a mic...lol.....its a long story my old mic broke....so my brother pointed out u can use headphones as a mic...the quality isnt greta at all....so thats why it sucks.....money is tight......it sucks....cause i wanna record better.....

Narcotic Haze Narcotic Haze

I like the melody

I like it, but you do have a lot of sounds overloading making a Crackling kind of noise. I use FL too, and in a lot of my first songs youll hear the same thing. One way to get rid of that (The easy way) turn those certain sounds down. The bass kicks you used are overloading and can be fixed by sending that channel to the Mixer feature. There you can turn things down a bit, and also add effects to your sounds. So yea, im diggin the melody but some sounds are overloading. Message me if you have any questions ill be glad to help!

Bauss responds:

Thank you very much for your advice!
Yea i did notice that everything sounded distorted and some sounds overpowered others.
And i think I'll take you up on that offer at some point, i'm always interested in improvement and i'll pay more attention to those things that you mentioned next time around.

Thanks again =D

Burden Burden

Muffled.

I like it, although it all sounds a little muffled throughout the instruments. I do like the pauses you have placed in the drums to make the guitar you used in the beginning stand out. I especially like how shit starts speeding up around 1:00! but it kind of dwindles away into nothing.
It may just be me but when i start rockin i dont like to stop haha!
Needs a few adjustments but im sure you'll turn this into a beast :)
8/10
5/5

Noopilk responds:

Thanks for the review! Now that I listen for it, I see what you mean about the muffled instruments. I'll be sure to fix that. Thanks for the support, anywho.

Ectso - Pleasant Nightmares Ectso - Pleasant Nightmares

Soft and Evil

It is like a pleasant nightmare, Love it >:)

ectsoman responds:

Thanks man, long time no see, Ive missed you.